Anderson MacGyver is a consultancy firm in the intersection between business and technology.
- We advise board members and senior management in shaping and driving their digital strategy
- We work together with our clients to build high performing business/technology organizations
- We assist in the selection and implementation of smart technology and align business and sourcing strategy
Our headquarters are in the Netherlands and we are now growing our Nordic team based in Stockholm. Our success originates from a team of passionate professionals and we put a lot of effort in finding and developing the best people and giving them the opportunity to thrive. We are passionate for content and committed to deliver results. We co-create with our customers, we are pragmatic, authentic and leverage on our IP, tools and approaches.
Find out more about who we are at: andersonmacgyver.com
We believe you can tick most of the following!
- You probably have a master of Science in Industrial Economics, Data Management or IT
- You have 3 – 8 years of work experience and some years from a highly considered management consultant firm
- You like to inspire, motivate, and continuously challenge your environment, developing yourself and others
- You like working in teams, deliver value for clients and understand the value of having and contributing to our extensive intellectual property
- You are a strategic thinker and have an analytical mindset
- And as you grow you will have the possibility to enhance your business development skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and appreciate non-bureaucratic workflows
- You speak English and Swedish fluently
Does this seem interesting to you and do you think you can contribute to our growth?
Apply today! We would love to get to know you.