SF Studios is one of the oldest film companies in the world and the leading film studio in the Nordic Region. We offer people a high paced, creative environment with a high diversity of talents. Are you a driven person with a can-do attitude who wants to get hands on knowledge about how companies are managed? Then this is the perfect position for you! In the role you will support SF Studios’ CEO in planning and execution of daily operations and key projects.
What will you do?
As a CEO Trainee you act as support to SF Studios’ CEO. Tasks include:
- Plan and organize meetings/conferences for the Nordic Management Team, including preparing agenda, developing meeting material, writing minutes and other meeting coordination.
- Act as Secretary of the Board and support the CEO in organizing Board meetings.
- Assist CEO in daily activities and operations, e.g. creating presentations and decision support material for various meetings/ stakeholders.
- Coordinate SF Studios’ strategy process and process for operating plans.
- Manage external and internal market data collection, analysis of data and communicating key findings to the organization and management/board.
- Support CEO and act as project leader for key strategic, often company-wide, projects.
You will support in all countries where SF Studios has operations (all Nordic countries and the UK).
Who are you?
To thrive and succeed in the role you should have a ”can-do attitude” and an independent drive. You are result-oriented, structured and have strong planning and analytical skills while at the same time you can adjust priorities in a fast-pace environment. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you are an experienced user of PowerPoint and Excel.
Moreover, you have good project management skills and a keen interest for business and analytics and you can build strong and trusted relations with various stakeholders. We value a good portion of integrity combined with a service mindset.
You hold a university degree within business or an equivalent discipline. You either have a few years of working experience or you are just about to finish your university studies.
In addition to excellent knowledge in Swedish, you are comfortable speaking and writing in English. Knowledge in other Nordic languages is meritorious.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sveavägen 56. Limited travel is included (primarily within the Nordics).
In this recruitment we are working with 4potentials. For further information and application contact Rushi Gupta firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held continuously so don’t wait with your application!
About SF Studios
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region. Its business includes production and distribution of feature films and TV series and the digital services SF Anytime and SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki and London, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.