This is what you will do
In the role as Business Solution Specialist, your primary responsibility is to act as the bridge between the business and our IT solutions. You will belong to Group Functions IT and more specifically the Common Functions IT-team and focus on the area of Treasury & Banking. You will work to maintain and develop our systems together with the different business stakeholders in this area.
An important part of the role is working close to the business while analyzing the business requirements. Moreover, you will make sure the business processes are supported by the systems and together with internal resources and external vendors, continuously work to maintain and develop the systems. Together with the team you will be part of an interesting journey in the modernization of the IT landscape and exploration of new possibilities.
In this position you will report to Head of Common Functions IT and be part of a team of 10 people. You will be located at Lantmännen office in Stockholm. Occasional travel between our offices in Malmö and Stockholm is to be expected.
Skills & Requirements
This is what you need to succeed
- Experience from working in a cross-functional setting where you are used to navigate across multiple stakeholders on the business and IT side.
- An ability to have meaningful conversations with Business Stakeholders, Architects and Developers about how systems should be designed.
- You have experience in IT/OT architectural domains and a strong understanding of architectural principles.
- A few years of experience working in a role between business and IT. Preferably as an application consultant, project manager, service manager, superuser, architect or finance professional with an emphasis on system and IT tools.
- A relevant academic degree.
- Experience working in a Treasury or Banking area.
- Experience from working with requirements analysis, prioritization and solution build and test.
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken, in Swedish and English.
- Positive, analytical with a great ability to find solutions.
- Strong at building relationships and good at communicating with stakeholders at different levels.
- Strong in organizing and prioritizing your work and with an ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Good at taking initiatives and driving your work forward.
You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you.
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible. The recruitment process will include several interviews, psychometric tests and the final candidate will go through a background check through our external supplier, ToFindOut.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Matilda Olbin, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HERE YOU APPLY: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/178247/create/