Nederman is on an exciting Clean Air journey and is now recruiting a Business Development and M&A specialist who wants to make an impact and contribute to further strengthening Nedermans position as a global leader within air pollution control as well as for the air we breathe.
Acquisitions are a vital part of Nedermans growth agenda, allowing us to extend our capabilities and geographic reach. In the coming years we are decisive in accelerating our growth. As Business Developer and M&A specialist you will contribute to and support Nedermans M&A processes, as well as work with group strategy, lead strategic initiatives, conduct market analysis as well as create business cases for prioritized opportunities and integration plans. The role entails managing many points of contact with companies in the group, owners, potential acquisition companies, and group management.
Nederman has a small and agile group headquarters, and the right candidate will have significant impact on the development of the group.
The role is based in Helsingborg and you will report to Head of Corporate Strategy and Business Development.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will primarily prepare and manage M&A projects and be responsible for the planning of Post-Merger-Integration, but also be closely involved in our continuously strategy work.
Amongst other, you will for example:
- Support in preparing M&A roadmap in line with divisions strategy
- Support assessment of potential strategic M&A opportunities and alternative approaches
- Manage projects of primary market and/or company research, M&A scenario analysis, competitive analysis and performance benchmarking
- Develop and maintain partnerships with external investment banks, M&A specialists and other financial institutes
- Develop detailed M&A integration plans in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Confidently lead small to large projects under supervision, incl. leading and facilitating status meetings, prepare & present strategic update at steering team meetings, and in co-operation with divisional and group stakeholders
- Coach business managers and all stakeholders in the pre- and post-merger integration, and support in aligning the culture to drive the new organisation forward;
- Develop metrics to reflect critical success factors of the post-merger organization and assure quality in the execution of the M&A project
- Ensure adequate time, money, people and other assets are allocated to execute M&A; and
- Support in preparing and develop the annual strategic plan review on group and divisional level.
What we value for this role
As a person we believe that you’re an analytical, curious, proactive and flexible person who grows with challenges. Managing multiple projects and following through on deadlines comes naturally to you. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you shift tasks from one day to another. As a team player, you don’t hesitate to help your colleagues out to meet your common goals. In addition to this we see that you have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering , Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant degree. MBA or equivalent desired
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadline; comfortable performing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing both internal and external resources
- Interest in e.g. corporate Strategy/M&A, Business Development or Corporate Project Management developing and leading strategy processes, M&A (Merger and Acquisitions) processes as well as integration/separation plans
- Interest in developing business cases working with cross-functional teams to assess the overall attractiveness of an acquisition or investment opportunity
- Fluent in english in both writing and speaking
Welcome with your application!
If you feel like Nederman is a place where you could thrive – apply via 4potentials rectruitment system and state “Business Development and M&A specialist” on the first page when applying. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email the recruiter: email@example.com
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your application today!
Who are Nederman?
Today, the global need to actively contribute to more efficient production and reduced emissions is more relevant than ever. At Nederman, we can help by advancing products, solutions, and services that protect people, planet, and production. It’s part of our mission to connect to a future of clean air.
For more than 75 years, we have been at the forefront of modern air filtration, providing cutting-edge industrial components of the highest quality. And while we continue to strengthen and advance the very core of our business, new technologies and developments allow us to explore new territories and solutions. In doing so, we can capitalise on our past investments in digitalisation and automation. By combining our existing product offering with state-of-the-art digital innovations, we will be able to deliver ‘Clean Air as a Service’ – an outcome-based offering that provides a complete lifecycle solution for our customers all around the globe.
That is how we advance our mission to shape the future for clean air. That is how we connect to our promise to protect people, planet and production. And that is why, we find interest in you.