Nederman is on an exciting Clean Air journey and is now recruiting a Business Development and M&A Analyst who wants to make an impact and contribute to further strengthening Nedermans position as a global leader within air pollution control as well as for the air we breathe. Acquisitions are a vital part of Nedermans growth agenda, allowing them to extend their capabilities and geographic reach. In the coming years Nederman are decisive in accelerating their growth, and as Business Developer and M&A Analyst you will be a key player in the journey ahead.
As a Business Development and M&A Analyst you will support the execution of inorganic growth opportunities to cater the business needs of the company. You will support all aspects of M&A transactions and investments such as strategy formation, developing business cases, financial modelling, and deal execution. You will in this role gain great development within all parts of a Strategy and M&A processes and the right candidate will have significant impact on the development of the group.
The role is based in Helsingborg and you will report to Head of Corporate Strategy and Business Development.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage M&A projects in line with divisions strategy, where you will be closely involved in Nedermans continuously strategy work.
- Perform business plan evaluations, technical analysis and assess valuation impact of potential acquisitions.
- Support the transaction team throughout the entire process from evaluation to post-merger integration.
- Provide analysis to evaluate expansion and synergy opportunities from a technical aspect, as well as making benefits and risks analysis.
- Active role in the team to drive the business development agenda by conducting market studies and assessments to identify opportunities supporting our strategy.
- Together with the team develop and amplify valuation models.
What we value for this role…
As a person we believe that you’re a curious, proactive and flexible person who grows with challenges. Managing multiple projects and following through on deadlines comes naturally to you. We believe that you have excellent analytical skills with a passion for numbers and can work both high and low to achieve the desired results. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you shift tasks from one day to another, and you are excited about the opportunity to learn and develop in acquisitions.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
- Interest in financial analysis and developing business cases working with cross-functional teams to assess the overall attractiveness of an acquisition or investment opportunity.
- Preferably, some previous experience from a leading strategy consulting firm or from an industrial role with experience from relevant roles, and/or interest in e.g. corporate Strategy/M&A, Business Development or Corporate Project Management.
Does this sound like you?
If you feel like Nederman is a place where you could thrive – apply via 4potentials recruitment system and state “Business Development and M&A Analyst”- on the first page when applying. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email the recruiter: email@example.com
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your application today!
Who are Nederman?
Today, the global need to actively contribute to more efficient production and reduced emissions is more relevant than ever. At Nederman, we can help by advancing products, solutions, and services that protect people, planet, and production. It’s part of our mission to connect to a future of clean air.
For more than 75 years, we have been at the forefront of modern air filtration, providing cutting-edge industrial components of the highest quality. And while we continue to strengthen and advance the very core of our business, new technologies and developments allow us to explore new territories and solutions. In doing so, we can capitalise on our past investments in digitalisation and automation. By combining our existing product offering with state-of-the-art digital innovations, we will be able to deliver ‘Clean Air as a Service’ –an outcome-based offering that provides a complete lifecycle solution for our customers all around the globe. That is how we advance our mission to shape the future for clean air. That is how we connect to our promise to protect people, planet and production. And that is why, we find interest in you.