Henkel Beauty Care Retail and Laundry & Home Care are now looking for a talent to join the team as Business Analyst. As our BA, you will be working closely with the General Manager with a unique insight into our Nordic business. We offer a position with the opportunity to work independently, creatively and to influence your tasks and projects. You will report to, and work closely with, the General Manager and participate in Nordic Retail Management meetings.
As a member of the Nordic commercial team, you will in your daily work: Support, challenge and guide the steering and development of the sales. Focus is on ROI, local market opportunities and process optimization. The work will be carried out in close cooperation with Controlling, Key Account Management and Sales Directors ensuring effective governance and improvements of results.
- Financial support to the General Manager and the Country Sales Managers & Sales teams
- Participation in financial, controlling and business development projects
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Preparation of strategic decisions through customer, portfolio-, and market analysis
- Monitoring and steering of the trade spend (L6) budget
- Further development of controlling processes and tools in collaboration with controlling
- Close collaboration with Business Controlling as enhancement to business support
- The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
To be successful, we believe
- You have a commercial business interest and are analytical, structured and able to work towards long and short-term goals.
- You are highly self-motivated, energetic, and robust. You communicate effectively and work well under pressure.
- You have the ability to work cross-functional and you are a team player.
- You have a university degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience from finance, management, sales or marketing.
- You are fluent in English, skills in any Nordic language is considered as a merit.
- You have strong skills in the Microsoft Office package is required and SAP R/3 is an advantage.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide, and its brand-name products business is continuously expanding. The business unit develops, produces and sells numerous successful high-quality products (hair, body, skin and oral), which are available in 150 countries worldwide. Some of Henkels brands:
For more information contact Sofie Selin: email@example.com
Please apply via the link to the right.