We are now looking for a Brand Owner Manager to Cartonboard Sales
Are you a driven team player with a commercial mindset and a desire to drive new business? In that case, we have an exciting and challenging position for you. We are currently looking for an Brand Owner Manager who will be responsible for generating and driving business development opportunities with brand owners, retailers and end-users.
Your main duties will be to:
- To grow Billeruds position on the EU market in specific cartonboard end use segments.
- Identify and contact European Brand owner prospects. Initiate and lead their packaging optimisation (or innovation) projects in order to get a signed supply contract.
- Participate in, and lead, various business development projects and work towards a set target of business pipeline
- Take an active role in marketing activities and promote our products at end-users (brand owners & retailers)
- Participate at packaging development projects at customers, brand-owners and converters
- Maintain and further develop partner network.
The role as Brand Owner Manager is ideal for you who seek extensive opportunities for further development in both sales, product, and technical knowledge, as well as international business.
You will be part of a large international business team and report to Director Brand Owner Management, Cartonboard covering the Nordics and Baltic regions. In this role you will find yourself working in a dynamic environment in close collaboration with functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Product Development. Together with the rest of Billerud, our goal is to, by building relationships with brand owners, contribute to our shared vision of a more sustainable tomorrow.
The position is located at one of our sites in Sweden, preferably Frövi outside Örebro, at Gruvön outside Karlstad or at our Head Office in Solna. Frequent travelling is expected, domestic and international.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have:
- University degree in engineering, business or equivalent
- +2 years’ of professional experience within the consumer packaging industry
- Thorough knowledge of consumer board products and markets
- Minimum basic technical understanding of fibre based packaging or the packaging value chain
- A strategic mindset and business acumen
- Fluency in English and Swedish (or other Nordic language)
For us, personality is important. To be a good fit to the role, you need to be a team player with a commercial mindset and a deep-seated sense of sales and business partnering. You have the ability and flexibility to work in different environments and are comfortable working and communicating with other people. Finally, we assume you are keen on taking the initiative, work in a systematic and structured manner, and are innovative and analytical.
Our values are very important for us and we believe that you recognize yourself in: Place customer in center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
If you would like to find out more about this position, contact Gareth Fisher, Director Brand Owner Management, Cartonboard, Gareth.Fisher@billerud.com, +44 7595453298
Welcome with your application no later than 2023-11-19.
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
- Be part of a Dynamic team within Billerud
- An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future
- Development and career opportunities
- Performance-based bonus, occupational pension and a number of different benefits according to company policy.
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard.
Our recruitment process will include interviews, recruitment test, reference checks and alcohol- & drug test.
Glöm inte ange att du är medlem i 4potentials om du är det. Skriv det på din LinkedIn/CV