What are your dreams ? Are you ready for a Challenge?
BillerudKorsnäs, Managed Packaging is in search of a dynamic Global Sales Director to join our growing Solutions Business Unit.
The right person for this role will possess a high level of Leadership agility in responding to the challenges of an entrepreneurial business unit which gives brand owners full packaging control by delivering optimized corrugated packaging directly to more than 3,000 OEM suppliers throughout Southeast Asia.
If you embrace innovation, are an inspirational and sustainable leader with proven skill in leading global teams; able to lead with integrity, structure and respect; and dare to role model courage that drives teams to success, let’s talk.
The position is located in Portland, USA or Solna, Sweden.
– Responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability goals
– Support Sales Directors and Managers of Project Management in delivering performance which drives the value proposition, strategy and delivery of KPIs
– Build business cases for new programs for management approval
– Analyze and drive Sales Director’s management of the opportunity pipeline to support growth and sales goals.
– Analyze global market data to provide direction in opportunity areas and sales strategy
– Work closely with business development and marketing to continually identify adjustment and application of the value proposition and efforts to drive sales pipeline growth
– Manage and adapt sales incentive program for Managed Packaging to drive value for BK
– Execute and support continuous improvement projects directed by Business Optimization Director
– Continuously assess the need for process and workflow improvements, make recommendations, and follow through on implementation.
– Member of Managed Packaging Leadership Team with responsibility for strategy and execution
– Manage budget, forecasts, global sales pipeline and follow up of sales revenue and profitability reports
– Leads and manages global sales and project management teams. Provides guidance, direction, and mentoring to teams to ensure alignment with and understanding of Company’s strategic plan.
– Proactively manages performance and succession planning for key manager positions within sales and project management. Plans for long-term needs, analyzing staffing levels and resource allocation to respond to changing business objectives.
– Provides guidance, direction, and mentoring to teams to ensure alignment with and understanding of Company’s strategic plan.
– Is a role model of the company core values
– Responsible for sales team and project management team travel budget
We are looking for a talent with experience within sales and management
– Ten years of Sales, Business Development, Marketing experience in the packaging industry or in supply chain functions, with exposure to international operations
– Experience selling solutions services and understanding strategic sourcing
– Experience working with executive teams on strategy implementation
– Experience managing people and driving performance
– Strong leader with a coaching and development approach
– Team builder
– Talent development and succession planning
– Ability to manage a global team delivering complex services with a focus on increasing value to both customer and BillerudKorsnäs
– Excellent presentation, selling, negotiation and analytical skills required
– Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
– Previous experience developing incentive compensation programs
– Knowledge of CRM-systems and Microsoft Office suite
You are passionate about sales
You have a outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are Hardworking, goal oriented, team builder, high sense of ethical responsibility
You are Passionate about sales with an ability to create positive energy in the team. Today you have ability to frequently travel domestically and internationally
Questions and application
For more information, please reach out to Kay Kersey, HR Manager at email@example.com